Monday, January 26, 2009

Why do people say I look like Trainer Bob?


If you have every watched "The Biggest Loser" on NBC, then you know who Trainer Bob or Bob Harper. I have to say he is a very good looking man and Lord knows that I would love to meet him. But I don't think we look alike.

I have heard from a number of people that I look like him and I don't see the resemblance. Funny thing is that I know when someone is going to say it too. I will walk up and whoever it is, will just start with, I don't know if you have heard this before, or Do you know who you look like? And I will of course be nice and say, "No, who is that?" that just brings on, "Trainer Bob." I swear. Honestly if I had a dollar for every time I have heard that, I could take everyone who reads this blog out to dinner.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not offended. And if Bob Harper reads this, one, thank you God for directing him to this page, and two, I would love to meet you. Okay, moving on. Oh wait and three, you are gorgeous. Alright, now moving on. But, like I was saying, I am not offended but he should be. I mean hello, have you seen that body? WOW!!!

So make your judgments all you want. I never said I look like him, other people have made that comment. I just thought I would write a blog about it. So, Yeah!! There!!!

Here is my opinion, if we look alike, he is the more attractive with the looks, and I am the one that got all the humor. What now?

1 comment:

  1. Darn, I thought I was the only one that had come up with the idea! If you have a body half as good as Bob's I say get ride of clothes and run around naked. LOL!!
    And my thought is that it is your mouth and the way that you both talk that make you seem so similar.

    ReplyDelete