Saturday, January 17, 2009

What is wrong with this? Let me count the ways.........





So I just want to talk about how I am laughing and crying all at the same time. As a gay community are we not fighting enough for respect and to be taken seriously??? And then something like this comes along and as a gay man I have a hard time taking this man seriously.

One what man owns a black onesy? Wait, I mean what man, that isn't a ballet dancer, owns a onesy? More over, what man that size should own a onesy????? I mean really!!! Two, did you notice how serious about this dance this guy is? You know he sat up all night for a few nights just working out the kinks and there are still some kinks, btw.

There is a point in this video where he is sooooo into that dance that the camera is just shaking away. I don't even have to finish this part...............I will let you finish it for yourself.

Now, my question is has Beyonce seen this? What are her thoughts? If I were her, there would be a lawsuit out for fucking up my dance.......

Now, like I said as a gay community we should respect each other, because without respect for each other we will never get respect from the straight community. But with that said, Girl cover up and start walking places.....done.

Oh and here is his competition and I think she might have won this battle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment