Tuesday, January 20, 2009

There are times when a bad cry face says it all!!!

So, I have a friend Becca (Box), that I love dearly, and back in college we always discussed cry faces. You know what I am talking about. It is that face you make, just before and sometimes during your session of crying.

Now some peoples cry face is descent and unmemorable, and I hope that is what everyone in the world strives to work towards. But there is that unfortunate group of people that have the worst cry face known to man. You know I think what is happening is while their body is saying cry your eyes out, they are just concentrating on holding it back. Hell if this is what happens when you are holding back, let the fuck go and don't hold back. Some of these faces will make little children freak the fuck out when they see the next person in their life cry. You know some of these faces might make the child scared to cry themselves, knowing that they might look like that.

I have to say that the cry face that I remember first and foremost in my gay man's mind is the beautiful Sally Fields in Steel Magnolias. "I WANNA KNOW WHY?!? WHY??? WHY???" But even then, she pulls off a stunning performance.



The girl in this video below, not only puts the cry face out there, it is over a stupid fire alarm she set off because she wanted to see it snow. She set off a fire alarm with a fire extinguisher. So not only is her cry face haunting little children of Oklahoma (this info retrieved from her hoodie) but she is just plain stupid to boot.

And you wonder why Texans hate Oklahoma.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Dad. What an idiot. But I do have to say, I got the cry face going on when I watched that SM clip. It always gets me! Good thing you were here to video me! Good stuff, Mr. Box, Blog Guru, good stuff.

    ReplyDelete