Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Really do you have to be told not to wear certain things?


Now here is the thing. I know there are days when I wake up and I just don't want to get dressed up or even really think about what to wear. But never, and I mean never do I leave the house with something that will make me look completely like an idiot.

I mean really do you not check this in the mirror? I know that in my bathroom my waist line comes over the sink level so I can see it in the mirror. Now couldn't this lady on the left see that her underwear could be seen through that dress. And if she knew you could see her underwear, why in God's creation would she wear a pair of underwear that have a smiley face on them?

This is a whole new level of white trash. And yes, I know I have been calling them underwear, there is not way in hell those large things could be considered panties. And with those having a smiley face on them, you know she got them there at Wal-Mart because that is the Wal-Mart logo, mascot or whatever you wanna call it.

You know the thing that bothers me about this photo is that you know her family or friends have seen this and no one has told her about it. Even worse is if they did mention it and she continued on with her day with out changing. DAMN WHITE TRASH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you, sir, are my hero! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So glad you're now a blogger. The world is automatically a better place! Hilarious stuff -- keep it coming!

    P.S. I'm adding you on my blog! Word ;)
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete