Saturday, January 17, 2009

When is to many to many?

So honestly I try my best not to us public restrooms, because they just don't clean them like they should. But, I was in Dallas a few weeks back and I was at a bar, and well had to pee so I had to use the facilities. Upon doing so, I came across the image to the right and just had to take a picture.

If you notice, they were having an issue because there is a roll missing.

Honestly, are there that many people that come to a bar to do their business? I can't even imagine doing that in a bar. But, nine rolls? Well ten if you count the one missing. Holy hell!!!! I really think that there is something to be said about this. I say cut it down to one roll and leave a note that says, take care of your shit at home. FOR THE LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment