Monday, May 13, 2013

From Texas to the Big Apple!


Well everyone wants to know why I am moving. You know, I couldn't give you an exact answer, other than I want a change. I have only lived one other place than Texas and it was Traverse City, MI and though I met some great people up there, it wasn't for me. I am now in my 30s and I feel like I don't have anything holding me here in Austin, so I should move and see what happens. I mean I can come home anytime I want to. But if I don't go, I will regret it later in life.

Why NYC?? I have always wanted to live there. My friend Kristin and I were just chatting about this the other day. No I am not going to try and become and actor or whatever. I am just going to see what happens. If you can't find what you are all about in NYC, then you probably can't find it anywhere.

It's funny that when I decided to go, a lot of people thought I was moving because of someone I was dating. But, no, I am going for myself. I mean I love him, I love him with all my heart and I can't imagine my life without him, but he won't be there. And well if it happens that eventually we are in the same city, AMAZING. But I am sure that won't happen for a very long time. What I want for him is happiness. He is the first person I ever fell in love with, ever. I love many friends and ex's but I am completely in love with him. So, whatever he needs to be happy, that is what I want. he deserves it. But as for moving, I am going at this alone. This Texan is heading to the Big Apple!

What I figured I would do is write about all my adventures here. So that hopefully I make you laugh. But who knows. I could make you cry, hell I might even cry. But just know, you are kinda going through this with me. Big Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment